Hosting a corporate meeting can be of great significance to your business. Why not hire one of our teams to record it for you so that it can be a point of reference for other colleagues for years to come.
Conventions and Trade Shows
Whatever the scale of the event you are hosting, we can send a crew to capture its essence. We work with you to understand the purpose of your event and then capture, create and produce a finished video product that can be used for a variety of marketing purposes. These videos can be used:
- To boost business sales
- To entice businesses to purchase stands
- To share the legacy of your event
- To engage sponsors and investors
- As an add-on to your exhibitor’s package
Launching a new product/service or making an important announcement? We can record the event for you to be distributed online or housed on your company website. This service is popular with publicists interested in securing the most extensive coverage. This is a great option for guests who may not be able to attend the event or where it might not be geographically possible. We can help you bring key information to them.
Webcasting & Streaming Video
Welcome a new audience to your event through the art of live streaming. Live streaming allows your project to reach a worldwide audience and can be accessible 24 hours a day, all year round. A carefully constructed streaming broadcast allows you to think globally and compete within a wider market.
We can also live edit your web event and produce an edited video that can be used for a range of promotional purposes.
Invest in professionally produced training videos that allow you to introduce new business practices with ease.
Training videos can:
- Be in-depth instructionals or bite-size videos that can be watched in groups or hosted on your business’s intranet
- Allow individuals to train in their own time and also repeat the training as many times as required
- Reduce the effect that scheduled training sessions can have on the business day
- Save on costs should you need to train incoming staff